Help and support
Find help and support on blogging quickly.
- If you want to get started or get help using the blogs.ed.ac.uk platform, we have a help and support page which should get you up-and-running.
- If you aren't sure which blogging platfrom would suit you best, turn to our interactive decision tree for personalised advice.
- Want a bigger picture of what each platform offers? Consult our comparative matrix.
- Not sure how to write for an academic blog? Get some useful tips on blogging in general and some more focused guidelines.
- Have you made sure your blog is accessible to readers suffering from vision impairments and disabilities? Read our page on how to write an accessible blog to make sure.
- Has one of your questions not been answered yet? It might have been touched upon in our blogging FAQ.
- Would you like to get more information on useful links and training available? Consult our Training and Workshop page below!
Still need help? Contact the IS Helpline.