Dean's Development Fund
Support for the Dean's Development Fund gives the Head of School the flexibility to use your donation where the need is greatest.
Our vision for the future is simple yet ambitious: we want to take the School’s work to a new level as a world leader in veterinary education, clinical care and research. To make this vision a reality, we are investing in state-of-the-art facilities.
The Dean’s Development Fund has been set up to address those areas within the School that have the most pressing need. Recent examples of areas receiving help from the Fund include:
- bursaries for student research projects
- audio/visual upgrade in tutorial rooms
- conversion of unused laboratory space to student study area
How you can help
Pledge a legacy gift or donate shares or securities
Give back through class fundraising
If you would like to discuss the Dean's Development Fund in more detail, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Philanthropy Officer
- Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org