Data Analytics (Online) Scholarship Programme
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering up to 5 scholarships covering part of the fees for Masters students commencing study in September 2023 on the Masters in Data and Decision Analytics (Online).
Value: Awards of £5,000 - tenable over two years.
You can only apply for the scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so. The scholarship selection panel can only consider your application if you hold an active offer throughout your scholarship application process (meaning if your offer is declined at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline you will no longer be eligible). You can apply to the scholarship only once per admissions cycle.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are fully sponsored by your employer
- You are in receipt of a full scholarship
- You have already accepted another scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School
- You submit a scholarship application prior to having secured an offer for the programme you are applying to.
Data Analytics (Online) Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- Can demonstrate strong academic performance – on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- The scholarship will be paid directly towards your tuition fees in two equal instalments each study year
- Scholarships have to be accepted by the deadline defined in the scholarship award letter.
- If you do not accept and pay the required Masters programme deposit within the given time frame then you will forfeit your scholarship offer as well as your programme offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship
- Any scholarship is automatically withdrawn if you decline your programme offer or fail to meet the conditions set out in your programme offer letter.
- Only one University of Edinburgh Business School scholarship can be accepted.
- If you receive a scholarship, you will be expected to participate occasionally as an ambassador for the Business School during and after your programme.
You should submit an application through the University Scholarship Application system following receipt of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a Masters programme and within the scholarship application rounds below.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Please see below for deadline dates.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
|Round||Open Date||Deadline||Decision By|
|A||15 March 2023||15 May 2023||15 June 2023|
|B||16 May 2023||06 July 2023||
25 July 2023
Future Students - email@example.com