Please direct your enquiry to the appropriate section.
Covid-19 Remote Working
During the Covid-19 outbreak the Scholarships and Financial Support Team and the Fees and Student Support Team will be working remotely. Therefore we will not be available to answer any queries in person, and our telephone line will not be manned.
If you need to get in contact with us please email using the relevant email addresses below and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
The Scholarships and Financial Support Team
The Scholarships and Financial Support Team can assist with any issues relating to:
- Undergraduate access scholarships - the University's main scholarship schemes for UK students
- Financial Support - SAAS discretionary and childcare funds for UK students, and requests for financial assistance from overseas students
- Loans - Federal and private loans for citizens of the United States and Canada
- Scholarships - various University and externally funded scholarships across all levels and modes of study
- Travel funds - limited funds are available to enable students to make visits abroad which are considered desirable for their courses of study
The Fees and Student Support Team
The Fees and Student Support Team can assist with any issues relating to:
- Fees Status - is determined for all applicants by using nationality and country where you are "ordinary resident". This will also determine whether the level of tuition fee that you pay e.g. Overseas, EU, Rest of UK, Scotland
- Graduate and Alumni discount - we administer the discount if you have applied
- SAAS - confirming attendance so that you get your maintenance payments and we receive tuition fee payment on your behalf
- SLC - confirming attendance so that you get your maintenance payments and we receive tuition fee payments if you have applied for a tuition fee loan. Notifying SLC of any change of circumstances
- Sponsors - creating sponsor records from documentation confirming your award to ensure that the tuition fee invoice goes to your sponsor for payment and not to you
- Tuition fees - how much you have been charged and any adjustments made if you withdraw or interrupt
Scholarships and Student Funding
The University of Edinburgh
Old College, South Bridge,
Edinburgh, EH8 9YL
For University of Edinburgh staff and students