The University and Europe

Help and advice

Information on who you should contact for further advice and guidance around Brexit.

We understand that the UK's exit from the EU will be an uncertain and anxious time for many people. The University is wholly committed to providing specialist support for our European students. Our Student Immigration Service can provide guidance on how to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme or concerns related to your immigration status following Brexit.

UKCISA also provide up-to-date advice up-to-date advice on the immigration status of future EU students who choose to study in the UK.

Get in touch

Student Immigration Service