In partnership with the British Society for Immunology, the Centre for Inflammation Research presents a three-part animated series on the human immune system and how immune memories form in response to infections like coronavirus.
- New EU funded technology could improve inflammatory bowel disease diagnosis
- Whether born naturally or via cesarean section, babies receive essential microbes from their mothers
- New model for understanding patients with asbestos cancer
- CIR researchers launch ‘Intensive-Share’ – a patient and public involvement group for paediatric critical care research
- Baby’s vaccine responses linked to birth delivery method
- Seven CIR staff members awarded CMVM Staff Recognition Awards
- Enhancing lipid signals helps control severe asthma, study shows
- Professor David Dockrell appointed to Commission on Human Medicines
Studying the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases
Principal Investigators, associate members and Professional Services staff in the Centre
Useful information for CIR members (EASE protected)
Current clinical trials associated with the Centre.
Information for prospective and visiting postgraduate students
Public events, activities, news and resources