In partnership with the British Society for Immunology, the Centre for Inflammation Research presents a three-part animated series on the human immune system and how immune memories form in response to infections like coronavirus.
- Local North Berwick fundraisers raise money for IBD research
- “Big Data” liver disease database launched to improve outcomes for liver disease patients
- Academic Promotions - Researcher Highlights
- CIR Professor to become Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Blood cell insights offer potential boost to lung cancer therapies
- 7th Annual Symposium Explores Macrophage Biology: "A Cell for All Seasons: Macrophages in Health and Disease"
- The 15th World Congress on Endometriosis
- IRR Chemistry Hub scientist wins prestigious Royal Society of Chemistry Prize
Studying the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases
Principal Investigators, associate members and Professional Services staff in the Centre
Useful information for CIR members (EASE protected)