Reflect on and share your experience
Consider what you've learned from your staff mobility experience and how you can use it, and share your knowledge with others.
Reflect on your experience
The following activities may be helpful in reflecting on your staff mobility experience and considering your next one.
- Top tips for keeping a reflective journal
- Reflect then perfect: a Learning and Development Exercise
- How effective was my development activity?
- Planning your continuing professional development
Find more tools for reflection and personal development.
University's Online Development Toolkit
Share your experience
If you've undertaken a staff mobility visit and found it beneficial, why not tell others? Here are some of the ways you could share your experience:
- Write a post for the Teaching Matters blog
- Deliver a presentation to your team, to share your learning and the benefits of your visit
- Include it in your CDR or through an application for promotion