The Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences is a “centre without walls” at four locations across Edinburgh.
The primary location of CCBS is Chancellor's Building (49 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh EH16 4SB).
Chancellor's Building is home to:
- the core professional services team
- most of the Divisions of Clinical Neurosciences and Neuroimaging Sciences
- Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
- the core of the Euan MacDonald Centre for MND Research
- Row Fogo Centre for Research into Ageing and the Brain
Other CCBS-related locations on the Edinburgh BioQuarter campus are:
- Edinburgh Imaging facilties and NHS Dept of Clinical Neurosciences.
- MS Society Edinburgh Centre for MS Research
- Theirworld Edinburgh Birth Cohort
- Salvesen Mindroom Research Centre
- Muir Maxwell Epilepsy Centre
Western General Hospital campus
- National Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Research and Surveillance Unit laboratories
- Edinburgh Dementia Prevention
Kennedy Tower, Royal Edinburgh Hospital
Home to the Division of Psychiatry, including part of the Patrick Wild Centre for Research into Autism; Fragile X Syndrome and Intellectual Disabilities.