Academic Services

Where to get advice

Where to get advice on your appeal submission, and where to get advice on the appeal process.

Appeal advice

We recommend that you seek advice from The Advice Place, which is run by Edinburgh University Students’ Association. The Academic Advisers at the Advice Place are professional staff who are experienced in the University’s student appeals process.

They can offer independent advice and guidance on lodging an appeal, and throughout the process itself. The Advice Place website has a section dedicated to appeals.

Edinburgh University Students' Association academic appeals page

Process advice

Academic Services can offer information and guidance about the appeals process, and can also provide you with an update on the progress of your appeal.

Stuart Fitzpatrick

Academic Policy Officer

Contact details

Roshni Hume

Academic Policy Officer

Contact details