Academic Services

Contact Us

How to contact Academic Services


Enquiry relating to Contact                
Academic misconduct

Academic regulations and policies, including:

  • Degree and assessment regulations
  • Boards of Examiners


Conduct (student)
Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
General queries

Senate, including:

  • eSenate and Senate meetings
  • Elections and membership
  • Emeritus Professors (appointment of)
  • Senate committee newsletter

Senate Academic Policy and Regulations Committee (APRC)
Senate Education Committee (SEC)

Senate Quality Assurance Committee (SQAC)

Quality framework

  • Annual monitoring
  • Student Support Services Annual Review
  • Student Support Thematic Review
  • External examining
  • Student engagement
    • External engagement and review


  • Internal Periodic Review (IPRs)



Academic Services

The University of Edinburgh

Old College

South Bridge



Contact us through an online sign language interpreter

British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact the University of Edinburgh via Contact Scotland BSL, the online British Sign Language video relay interpreting service.

Find out more on the Contact Scotland BSL website