Supporting developments in animal welfare international law
The Jeanne Marchig International Centre for Animal Welfare Education aims to encourage and support developments in European and International Law to substantially improve the status and well-being of animals in society.
Professor Waran and Heather Bacon (MRCVS) are engaging with politicians and governments with the aim of improving animal welfare.
The Jeanne Marchig International Centre for Animal Welfare Education is currently involved with the organisations listed below.
- University of Leicester
- International Society for Equitation Science (ISES)
- The World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)
- British Veterinary Association (BVA)
- Federation of Veterinarians of Europe (FVE)
- Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI)
- National Institute of Animal Welfare (NIAW)