The School is widely accredited by international bodies so our graduates can practice around the world.
Our undergraduate courses are accredited by:
- The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- The European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education (EAEVE)
- The Australasian Veterinary Boards Council (AVBC)
- The South African Veterinary Council
The last evaluation was in 2017.
In 2016/17, 91% of our students who sat the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE) achieved a pass. A total of 64 of the 70 candidates.
The degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVM&S) is the equivalent of the North American Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and has the same standing worldwide.