Marketing & Communications Coordinator
With over 6 years of marketing and communication experience, Brittany's career includes developing and executing market strategies within the U.S. healthcare industry and higher education sector.
At PPLS, Brittany is responsible for developing the School's internal and external communications to reach a variety of audiences, from current staff to different groups of the public.
- Managing the School's social media presence
- Managing the School's student social media ambassadors
- First point of contact in supporting, training and advising School staff
- Developing communication templates and providing support to School staff in their use (e-newsletters, posters, signage)
- Maintaining, creating and curating content for various School initiatives
- Sending out a weekly email newsletter to all PPLS students
- Coordinating logistics and promotion strategy for student recruitment events
- First point of contact for coordinating prospective students' visits to campus