Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences offer both taught and research postgraduate education opportunities.
Postgraduate taught programmes
A number of our subject areas offer taught postgraduate programmes, both campus-based and via online distance learning.
- MSc Clinical Trials (online distance learning)
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation (online distance learning)
- Master of Family Medicine (online distance learning)
- MSc Global eHealth (online distance learning)
- PG Certificate Global Health Challenges (online distance learning)
- PG Certificate in Molecular Pathology and Genomic Medicine
- Master of Public Health (online distance learning)
- Master of Public Health (on-campus)
Postgraduate research programmes
We welcome applications for PhD and Masters by Research study. Students are registered on one of the below programmes. For details of currently available studentships, please follow the links to 'further information' from each of the below pages. Applicants are encouraged to identify a potential supervisor and funding prior to applying.
- Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre - PhD and Masters by Research
- Genetics and Molecular Medicine - PhD and Masters by Research
- Genomic and Experimental Medicine - PhD and Masters by Research
- Global Health - PhD
- Medical Informatics - PhD
- Molecular Pathology - research projects within the Masters in Medical Sciences programme
- Patholody - PhD
- Population Health Sciences - PhD and Masters by Research
- Precision Medicine Doctoral Training Programme - PhD
Please visit the College Graduate School website for information on our programmes, and others across the College of Medicine and Verterinary Medicine, including how to apply.