- Cancer immune evasion research on the cover of Science Signaling
- Applications are open for multi-disciplinary PhD programme at the MRC Human Genetics Unit
- The 2018 ESRIC Interdisciplinary Consortium Meeting at the IGMM
- The Edinburgh Super-Resolution Imaging Consortium (ESRIC) scoops Times Higher Education Award
- Professor Malcolm Dunlop receives Scottish Cancer Foundation Prize
Distinguished scientists from around the world working in areas of genetics, molecular medicine and cancer relevant to IGMM research.
Our multidisciplinary approach, researchers, collaborations and funding.
State of the art scientific facilities, infrastructure and business support.
Translating our research to maximise impact on human health.