Human Resources

Immigration Fee Assistance

There are two types of support currently in place, the Interest Free Loan and Visa Fee Reimbursement.

The University offers financial assistance with fees you incur in relation to an application for an eligible visa route and associated costs.  The eligible routes are set out in the Immigration Fee Assistance Guidelines below.  You can apply for a loan and then reimbursement of the fees.