Human Resources

International Staff

Information and support for EEA and non-EEA staff of the University of Edinburgh

Information for International Staff (secured)

In this section you can find out what to do when your visa is due to expire and get information in relation to sponsorship. There are also sections that provide information on the support offered by the University, for instance the financial assistance with visa/residency fees.

Information for Managers (secured)

Information for recruiters and line managers of international staff about the University processes, which are required in order to adhere to UKVI guidelines.