For patients & study participants
Edinburgh Imaging relies on patients & volunteers to participate in its clinical research & trials. Find out more about working in partnership with us.
COVID-19 & visiting the Edinburgh Imaging Facilities
The current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation means our working practises have changed:
- Please attend on your own for your appointment whenever possible
- If you require assistance, bring only one person with you
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment time
- On arrival, we will direct you to wash your hands
- We - the radiographers - will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) where needed
We have adopted these measures to protect you & our staff. We appreciate your understanding & cooperation at this challenging time.
Checks prior to your examination
View our pages regarding checks you should be making prior to your examination.
Finding our scanners
Our imaging facilities are spread across Edinburgh on different campuses - how to find us, & what happens during a scan at an Edinburgh Imaging Facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ page provides answers to the most common questions we are asked.
Tell me more about my scan
We perform several different types of research scanning. Each is explained here.