Careers Service

Internship agreement

How to request a signed internship agreement.

You may be thinking about an internship abroad or you may have secured one already. What you may not know is that some organisations/employers will ask you for an Internship Agreement, also known as a Convention de Stage or Convenio de Colaboracion. The Careers Service has worked with the University’s legal department to produce a University approved internship agreement that has been widely accepted by employers.  

Tips on Finding Work Outside the UK

Study and Work Away 


The Careers Service aims to be accessible to all users. If you require this publication in an alternative format, such as large print or a coloured background please phone 0131 650 4670 or email to alert us to your needs.