Equine Health Care Plan
Joining our care plan will save you money and keep you safe in the knowledge that you are doing the best for your horse.
Signing up to a care plan will save you money and keep you safe in the knowledge that you are doing the best for your horse. Regular health checks are an opportunity to identify potential problems at an early stage, usually resulting in an easier treatment regime, and routine monthly payments allow you to spread the discounted cost of preventative health care over the entire year. Regular contact with your vet also provides an excellent chance to discuss any queries you may have, such as dietary management and weight control.
What’s included in the plan?
- Annual vaccination (flu and/or tetanus)
- Microchip (if required).
- Two full health checks per year. Includes- Eye exam- Heart- Lungs- Skin- Trot up (if possible)- Diet and weight check
- One Dental exam (sedation or advanced treatment charged as extra if required).
- Two free visits per year to be used for preventative health care.
- Parasite control program, with four faecal egg counts and one tapeworm test per year.
Two free visits are provided to cater for vaccination, dental exam, and both full health checks. Free visits will not be provided for any other reason.
Please contact us for details on pricing.