- Video: BREATHE What We Do video
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director and Dr Jenni Quint, Deputy Director, give an overview of BREATHE - the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and how it will transform respiratory health in the UK.
Better respiratory health, through connected health data
- BREATHE part of new global collaborative to enable secure COVID-19 data research at scale
- Salt water solution could treat COVID-19 symptoms
- App data analysis providing vital insights to support COVID-19 response across the four UK nations
- BREATHE Director appointed to COVID-19 advisory group
- Statement on COVID-19 Symptom Study app
Opportunities to join the BREATHE team across the UK
BREATHE is a collaboration between patients and publics, UK Universities, third sector, Government organisations and industry from across the UK and globally.
BREATHE is one of seven Health Data Research Hubs funded through UK Research and Innovation's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, and coordinated by Health Data Research UK.
Explore datasets, tools and resources used in health research across the UK