Better respiratory health, through connected health data
BREATHE is a unique collaboration, driving the use of health data in research to transform respiratory health.
- Video: BREATHE What We Do video
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director and Dr Jenni Quint, Deputy Director, give an overview of BREATHE - the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and how it will transform respiratory health in the UK.
We want to make respiratory health better by changing the way the NHS, researchers, industry and charities use data.
- Asthma hospital admissions dropped by more than a third during lockdown, data suggests
- New partnership targets effective precision medicine treatments for respiratory patients
- BREATHE and Savana partnership set to unlock real world evidence health data
- Scottish vaccine roll-out working, data suggests
- Diveplane joins BREATHE as a Supporting Partner
- People with asthma in deprived areas of Wales have worse outcomes and increased risk of death
BREATHE is a collaboration between patients and publics, UK Universities, third sector, Government organisations and industry from across the UK and globally.
BREATHE is one of seven Health Data Research Hubs funded through UK Research and Innovation's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, and coordinated by Health Data Research UK.
Discover datasets, tools, resources and publications within the BREATHE Collection on the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway.