- Video: BREATHE What We Do video
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director and Dr Jenni Quint, Deputy Director, give an overview of BREATHE - the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and how it will transform respiratory health in the UK.
Better respiratory health, through connected health data
- New study highlights disruptive impact of pandemic on non-COVID NHS care in Scotland
- Celebrating one year of BREATHE – The Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health
- Clinical trial testing ancient cold remedy for COVID-19 now open across the UK
- 12 things we've learned about COVID-19 from health data research
- Respiratory data in the time of COVID-19: Things that took years before now take weeks
- BREATHE part of new global collaborative to enable secure COVID-19 data research at scale
BREATHE is a collaboration between patients and publics, UK Universities, third sector, Government organisations and industry from across the UK and globally.
BREATHE is one of seven Health Data Research Hubs funded through UK Research and Innovation's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, and coordinated by Health Data Research UK.
Discover datasets, tools and resources within the BREATHE Collection on the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway.