Better respiratory health, through better connected data
BREATHE is a unique collaboration, driving the use of health data in research to transform respiratory health.
- Video: BREATHE What We Do video
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director and Dr Jenni Quint, Deputy Director, give an overview of BREATHE - the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and how it will transform respiratory health in the UK.
We want to make respiratory health better by changing the way the NHS, researchers, industry and charities use data.
- My health data internship experience by Maria Johnson
- My health data internship experience by Safia Nasuuna
- My health data internship experience by Rahma Said
- My health data internship experience by Wendy Jones
- BREATHE and IQVIA announce collaboration to accelerate the early diagnosis and treatment of respiratory conditions
From small technology pioneers, to world leaders in respiratory medicine, we are working alongside companies to advance the use of health data and deliver improvements in respiratory health.
Our Curiosity Group supports patients and the public to share their views and help guide BREATHE activity. Sign up today and help us shape the future of respiratory research!
BREATHE is a collaboration between patients and publics, UK Universities, third sector organisations and industry from across the UK and globally.
BREATHE is one of seven Health Data Research Hubs funded through UK Research and Innovation's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, and coordinated by Health Data Research UK.
Explore new datasets, tools, resources and publications in the BREATHE Collection on the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway.