Better respiratory health, through connected health data
BREATHE is a UK-wide collaboration, driving the use of health data in research to transform respiratory health
- Video: BREATHE What We Do video
- Professor Aziz Sheikh, BREATHE Director and Dr Jenni Quint, Deputy Director, give an overview of BREATHE - the Health Data Research Hub for Respiratory Health and how it will transform respiratory health in the UK.
We want to make respiratory health better by changing the way the NHS, researchers, industry and charities use data.
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust joins BREATHE as a Supporting Partner
- New study to accelerate use of data for vital COVID-19 vaccine research
- Tiny Medical Apps secures Innovate UK funding to develop Patient Cloud
- Standardised respiratory phenotypes to support research using Electronic Health Record data
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on Respiratory Health Report: Improving Asthma Outcomes In The UK
BREATHE is a collaboration between patients and publics, UK Universities, third sector, Government organisations and industry from across the UK and globally.
BREATHE is one of seven Health Data Research Hubs funded through UK Research and Innovation's Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund, and coordinated by Health Data Research UK.
Discover datasets, tools, resources and publications within the BREATHE Collection on the Health Data Research Innovation Gateway.