Who can be a sponsor and what you need to do.
A sponsor may be:
- Private sector employers
- Public sector organisations
- Government agencies
- Charitable trusts
- International government and agencies
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Overseas institutions
Who have agreed to pay all or part of your tuition fees and any additional programme costs on your behalf.
A sponsor is not a family member or friend who has agreed to pay your tuition fees.
What you need to do
If your tuition fees are being paid on your behalf by a sponsor, you need to provide the Fees and Student Support Team with evidence of the award on official headed paper including:
- details of to whom and where any invoice should be sent
- confirmation of amount or whether sponsor has agreed to pay all or part of the fees and any additional programme costs.
Please be aware that if we do not receive your sponsor information, you will be invoiced for all tuition fees due.