Nominations open for new alumni award
The Being Edinburgh award celebrates the lives and achievements of our former students.
The alumni award has been relaunched as the Being Edinburgh award, which focuses on the shared values we have as a University community. The successful nominee will be an individual who inspires students, staff and alumni alike.
This award aims to highlight individuals whose lives demonstrate the idea that Edinburgh is more than just a place where we once studied or currently work. This person makes you proud to be connected to their passion, their drive and their brilliance.
Those looking to nominate a former student are encouraged to think about the following questions:
- When you think about a former student from the University of Edinburgh, who makes you proud?
- Who is making a difference in a way that makes you want to tell other people about them?
- Whose story and achievements need to be more well-known?
- When you think about what it means to make a difference, who do you think about?
- Who makes you want to be better when you think about them?
The deadline for nominations is Monday 3 February 2020. If you require any assistance in completing your nomination form you can email email@example.com.
The winner of the Being Edinburgh award will be announced as part of the Students’ Association’s Student Awards on 2 April 2020.
Further information on nominations, deadlines and voting can be found on the Being Edinburgh webpage.