Suggest a story
Student news is published on an ongoing basis. We welcome relevant contributions from across the University to keep news channels fresh and students informed.
Something to share?
If you would like us to promote a story or event to students, please email the Editor.
Before submitting a news story for our consideration, please be aware that:
- Stories should have wide appeal
- Essential details are required – the 5 Ws (who, what, where, when and why)
- News items have a maximum 250 words
- Copy will be edited to comply with our editorial style guidelines
- Any photographs submitted must have copyright granted
Student news is managed by the Internal Communications team in Communications and Marketing.