Senate to discuss learning and teaching
Staff are invited to attend the presentation and discussion section of the next Senate meeting, which will focus on the Strategy for Learning and Teaching.
The discussion will focus on how:
- we understand learning and teaching as an unequivocal priority at the University
- staff contributions can be rewarded and recognised
- good practices are identified and celebrated
- we manage learning and teaching at University, College and School level
Participants will also consider how Senate can input into drafting of the new Strategic Plan for 2016 - 2021.
The Senate meeting will feature speakers including:
- Professor Charlie Jeffery, Senior Vice Principal
- Professor Jane Norman, Vice Principal, People and Culture
- Pauline Jones, Head of Strategic Performance and Research Policy, Governance and Strategic Planning