Fees & Financial Support
Fees and Financial Support for International Workshop on BSDEs, SPDEs and their Applications
The conference registration is now closed as the event has reached maximum capacity. It is no longer possible to pay the fee.
The conference fees are as follows:
Early bird (registration & payment before 15th April):
- Early career researchers: Postdocs & PhD students: £150.
- Established researchers and industry participants: £200.
Normal fee (registration & payment after 15th April):
- Early career researchers: Postdocs & PhD students: £250.
- Established researchers and industry participants: £300.
Cancellation policy: Please note we cannot refund registration fees on any cancellations made after Wednesday 19 May 5pm.
The conference fee covers:
- Lunches on every day of the conference (i.e. Monday-Friday),
- Conference dinner on Wednesday in the Playfair Library,
- Tea / coffee biscuits for all the breaks.
There is limited financial support for PhD students and Postdocs. The closing date for applications for financial support has now closed. Applicants will be notified of decisions by Friday 31 March.