Keeping in touch with IMES after you graduate.
Are you an IMES graduate? Would you like to receive the IMES Alumni Newsletter? The advantages of subscribing to the IMES Newsletter include the following:
- staying in the loop: you'll be informed of any career opportunities offered to IMES graduates
- the newsletter will value lifelong learning: you will read articles from those who share common interests with you, and topics will include current research
- you'll be able to write your own articles
- we'll be telling IMES on-going story, with all the exciting and interesting things our Department, staff, students and alumni are doing here and around the world
- you'll receive invitations to receptions, seminars and other events not only from IMES but also from other organisations around the world, and these could be perfect opportunities to expand your professional connections and meet new people who share your interests
- hearing from your achievements can bring about a whole lot of good for students who will be in the position you once occupied
- it is free!
If you would like to subscribe to the IMES Alumni Newsletter, then please email us at:
The Winter 2016 issue celebrates the postgraduate November graduates, and bids a sad farewell and many thanks to Dr Richard Todd, Arabic teacher to more 10 years of IMES students. Richard is leaving IMES to take up a position at the University of Birmingham. Elsewhere, we welcome Dr Giulia Liberatore, the new Lecturer on Muslims in Europe, and there are also contributions from our alumni and news about seminars, events and other matters IMES.