Web Publishers' Community
The Web Publishers’ Community sessions aim to inform and educate web publishers around the University by providing the opportunity to share new ideas, experiences and developments through presentations, demonstrations and group exercises.
Web Publishers' Community sessions are held most months and are available to book via MyEd.
There will always be something for:
- Non-techie staff responsible for website upkeep
- EdWeb users
- IT professionals
Every session will include:
- Topics for both technical and non-technical web publishers and website managers
- Topics for EdWeb publishers and for users of other systems
- Refreshments at half time and a chance to network
- Informal 5 minute slots where anyone can share what they're doing or ask for advice
Very useful, brings up issues I might not have otherwise come across.
Join the mailing list
Find out about the latest dates and topics by signing up to the Website Community mailing list.