School poster project support
Poster projects involving a large group of students can increase demand on uCreate staff and resources, especially when a number of them coincide. With advance notice, this increase can be managed.
Please contact uCreate at least two weeks in advance if you plan to use the facilities for a School or other large scale poster project.
Include information about:
- which uCreate facility is most likely to be used (Main Library or Noreen & Kenneth Murray Library)
- start and finish dates of the likely printing period
- times of day printing is likely to be carried out, where possible.
Paying for poster printing
If paying for their own printing, students simply deposit the amount of credit required in their Charged Balance print accounts.
If a School is paying for printing, payment must be made in advance by eIT.
Please contact uCreate through the IS Helpline for further information.
Preparing poster files
Use these links to learn about preparing a trouble-free poster file for printing.
Printing poster files
Use these links to learn about printing a poster file at uCreate.
uCreate centre locations
- first floor Main Library, George Square - open 24/7
- fist floor Noreen & Kenneth Murray Library, King's Buildings - available during during Library opening hours