Secretariat and Senior Fellows
Our Global Health Academy work is led by a small Secretariat who collaborate and link with a wide range of advisors and partners from both within and beyond the University. This enables us to build wide networks across a range of sectors and disciplines.
Director and Academy Lead
- Liz Grant, Director and Academy Lead, Global Health Academy and Co-Director of the Global Compassion Initiative
- Francisca Mutapi, Co-Director, Global Health Academy and Co-Director of TIBA,
- Sue Welburn, Co-Director, Global Health Academy and Executive Dean, Zhejiang University - University of Edinburgh Biomedical Sciences Institute
Proving guidance and expertise in relation to grants, research topics, strategic development, partnerships and communications. Senior Fellows include:
- Wendy Ball, provides strategic input to networks and social impact organisations, particularly to enhance the effectiveness of movements and partnerships set up to advance positive change.
- Heather Cubie, Consultant Clinical Scientist with an Honorary Chair in the University of Edinburgh College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine; recently retired from NHS Lothian with which she had been associated for more than 40 years.
- John Gillies, previous Chair of Royal Collage of General Practice; Co-Director of the Compassion Initiative
- Anne Hendry, Clinical lead for Integrated Care; Senior Associate IFIC
- Moira Leng, Palliative Care Lead for Humanitarian Emergencies and Fragile States (PallCHASE) and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Edinburgh.
- Advisors and Key Supporters
- Our Global Academies and International Deans
- University Partners - across our three Colleges and the Global Office
- Networks and Membership