If your research is driven by healthcare data, you’re welcome to use Farr@Scotland’s secure and supported research space.
Level 2 of BioQuarter Nine overlooks Edinburgh’s premium international academic medical campus, a high energy environment that brings together:
- Edinburgh Royal Infirmary - a 1,200 bed teaching hospital
- The 600 bed Royal Hospital for Sick Children – under construction
- Edinburgh Medical School
- 1,500 researchers in the Queen’s Medical Research Institute
- Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
- The Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine
- BioQuarter Nine - home to ‘big data’ institutes, multiple companies involved in life sciences from start-ups and support services to major international businesses
Make connections and open-up new avenues for collaboration.
Also, if you are a researcher working on data-linkage studies, you can reserve a hot desk or book a meeting room at NINE Edinburgh BioQuarter
Check-in. There’s no charge !
Contact: Click here