Find out how to apply for the MSc by Research Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair.
Detailed description of programme content, credits and assessment.
The core courses and optional learning elements of the programme.
Our students engage with scientific and student communities, and the general public.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Video articles by The University of Edinburgh researchers show latest methods in STEM research
- Protocol to study spatial organization within mammalian cultures published by Wisniewski et al.
- CRM researcher Professor Steve Pollard talks about his research on brain cancer in The Times
- A peek behind the scenes of Regenerative Medicine at the University of Edinburgh
- Engineered macrophages boost blood cell production
- Progress towards skin swab test for Parkinson’s disease