Find out how to apply for the MSc by Research Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair.
Detailed description of programme content, credits and assessment.
The core courses and optional learning elements of the programme.
Our students engage with scientific and student communities, and the general public.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the University's next Mini Open Day on 30 June 2021
- Mapping the origins of childhood brain cancer
- Centre of excellence to tackle MS
- Mathematical modelling of oxygen gradients in stem cell-derived liver tissue
- Selective brain cell loss in MS - a new focus in search for treatments
- Cell therapy spinout targets liver repair treatment