Find out how to apply for the MSc by Research Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair.
Detailed description of programme content, credits and assessment.
The core courses and optional learning elements of the programme.
Our students engage with scientific and student communities, and the general public.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join the University's next Mini Open Day on 29 June 2022
- New cohort of MScR students has joined us for Academic Year 2021/2022
- Get started and stay connected. Welcome to the University of Edinburgh
- Mapping the origins of childhood brain cancer
- Centre of excellence to tackle MS
- Mathematical modelling of oxygen gradients in stem cell-derived liver tissue