Find out how to apply for the MSc by Research Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Repair.
Detailed description of programme content, credits and assessment.
The core courses and optional learning elements of the programme.
Our students engage with scientific and student communities, and the general public.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Vast self-renewal potential of embryonic blood stem cells versus cord blood
- Mapping the molecular landscape of early blood stem cell emergence
- Our programme is eligible for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships
- UoE Postgraduate Virtual Open Week, 16-20 March 2020
- CRM researcher Professor Steve Pollard talks about his research on brain cancer in The Times
- Engineered macrophages boost blood cell production