Edinburgh Imaging Facility QMRI
This facility is located within the Queen’s Medical Research Institute (QMRI) at the Bioquarter campus at Little France.
The Edinburgh Imaging Facility QMRI delivers clinical & academic research imaging in humans.
Clinically, we collaborate closely with NHS Lothian because we are co-located on the Bioquarter campus with the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, at Little France.
Academically, we are located within the Clinical Research Facility, which puts us at the heart of medically focused research.
Physically, we are located within the Queens Medical Research Institute (QMRI).
A team of multidisciplinary imaging scientists advises on all aspects of the implementation & design of imaging protocols for patients & study participants. We also host an image analysis suite which is ideal for post processing & assessment of imaging data.
For patients & others visiting the facility:
FAQ: I am a patient / study participant - can you provide me with information about my appointment?
- Please link to the short url for our Edinburgh Imaging Facility QMRI webpage:
- In the news:
- Edinburgh BioQuarter
- Queen’s Medical Research Institute (QMRI)
- Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility (CRF)
- MRC Centre for Inflammation Research
- BHF Centre for Cardiovascular Science
- MRC Reproductive & Developmental Sciences
- School of Informatics
- NHS Lothian
- SINAPSE (Scottish Imaging Network, A Platform for Scientific Excellence)