We have a wide range of single and joint honours degrees to choose from.
Contact us, if you are an industry partner who'd like to work with us. Our Business Development Team acts as a “one-stop shop” for industry partners.
The School of Informatics, located in the heart of Edinburgh, is the largest institution of this kind in the UK and one of the largest in Europe.
We offer taught and research study programmes across the field of Informatics.
We provide a fertile environment for a wide range of studies focussed on understanding computation in both artificial and natural systems.
We have produced more world-leading and internationally excellent research (4* and 3*) than any other UK university.
- School of Informatics searching for a new Chair in Design Informatics
- Aurora Constantin awarded ETA and HEA Fellowship
- Informatics Undergraduates secure Pioneer Funding for their Automated Customer Support Model
- SIGINT win Deloitte’s 2019 Capture the Flag competition
- Former PhD students win Scottish Tech Startup of the Year
- Mirella Lapata named one of six new ACL fellows
- Cristina Alexandru becomes senior fellow of the HEA
Informatics is changing the way we think and live, but what exactly is it?