The MRC Centre for Reproductive Health is delighted to share new scientific animations
This page will be updated with different animations over time, bringing to life a range of reproductive health topics through these compelling videos.
We hope they increase public awareness and understanding of reproductive health and the vital research that takes place at CRH.
Thanks for watching!
Thanks to Cloud Chamber Studios who we worked with to create these animations:
- Video: Endometriosis Animation
- This animation explains experiences of endometriosis, what it is, where to get support and the resources that are available to people with endometriosis.
- Video: Typical and problem periods
- This animation is part of a collaboration between Cloud Chamber Studios and researchers at the Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh, UK. Visit the HOPE website to find out more about periods and period research: https://www.ed.ac.uk/centre-reproductive-health/hope This video is narrated by Dr Jackie Maybin, a researcher and gynaecologist. A transcript of the video narration is available at https://www.ed.ac.uk/centre-reproductive-health/news/2021-news/menstrual-health-animation
- Video: Will I be able to have children after my treatment?
- In this video, you will be able to learn about ways that research can help boys to make sperm in the future, after they have had treatment that might damage their sperm-making cells.
Thanks to Alice Haskell who we worked with to create this animation:
- Video: What is PCOS?
- What is Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?