Research and Engagement

How to raise a concern

Find the University of Edinburgh's policies relating to misconduct and information on how to raise any concerns.

Research Misconduct Policy 

To raise a concern about potential research misconduct, please download the CAHSS Research Misconduct Reporting Form and send the completed form to

Academic Misconduct Policy

To raise a concern about academic misconduct, please refer to School-specific material (via the School Academic Misconduct Officer) and the general material found here.

Whistleblowing Policy

Please refer to the Whistleblowing Policy (last document in list) under the staff Policies and Procedures section for guidance on raising a concern relating to the actions of any individual or the University itself.

Policies and Procedures