Enda Delaney MA, PhD
Associate Director of the Scottish Centre for Diaspora Studies
Room 00M.16, William Robertson Wing, Old Medical School, Teviot PlaceTelephone: 0131 650 3755
Office hours: By appointment
Affiliated research centresScottish Centre for Diaspora Studies
Born and raised in Dublin, I hold degrees from the National University of Ireland (BA, MA) and Queen’s University Belfast (PhD). My initial postdoctoral work was on the Irish in postwar Britain. Since 2007 my research has focused primarily on the social and cultural history of late modern Ireland, including the diaspora.
- Member of AHRC Peer Review College (2010-2014)
- Member of ESRC Peer Review College (2012-2016)
- Member of the International Assessment Board, Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowships, Irish Research Council (2008, 2011, 2012).
- Visiting Research Fellow in History, Trinity College Dublin
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board Immigrants and Minorities
- Series co-editor, Reappraisals in Irish History