An overview of our various widening participation projects.
Projects for secondary school students:
- Access to the Professions
- Access to Creative Education in Scotland (ACES)
- Sutton Trust Summer School
- Lothians Equal Access Programme for Schools (LEAPS)
- Science Insights
- Schools for Higher Education Programme (SHEP)
Projects for college students and adult learners:
Information on other forms of support we provide:
The University's Widening Participation Team works closely with internal and external partner organisations on a variety of projects supporting applicants and current students alike.
The University’s Widening Participation Team is involved in a wide variety of projects supporting applicants and current students alike.