College of Science & Engineering

Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Enquiries

If you have a question about applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the College of Science & Engineering, or if you have applied to us and have a question about your application, please complete our enquiry form. Postgraduate Research application enquiries should refer to our Contact us page.

Please enter the name of your home country.
You should have been given this on your previous correspondence with us / or when your application was received.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.