I am a PhD candidate in Clinical Psychology. My doctoral research focuses on personal values and valued living and their relationships with adolescents' depression and anxiety.
My postgraduate education (MSc and PhD) is funded by the study abroad programme of the Ministry of National Education of Türkiye.
2012 – 2016; Istanbul University – Psychology (BSc)
2018 – 2019; University of Bath – Applied Clinical Psychology (MSc); Dissertation Title: "The Effect of Value Fulfilment on Depression, Anxiety and Stress"
Responsibilities & affiliations
- Member of the Centre for Applied Developmental Psychology (CADP)
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS)
- Member of the Turkish Psychological Association (TPD)
- Tutor in "Psychological Research Methods: Data Management and Analysis" course
- Tutor in "Research Methods in Applied Psychology" course
Current research interestsI am currently working on projects investigating the impact of valued living on adolescents' depression and anxiety
Affiliated research centres
- Valued Living, Depression, Anxiety: Systematic Review Project: PROSPERO ID: CRD42021236882; Details: https://www.crd.york.ac.uk/prospero/display_record.php?RecordID=236882
- My Values, My Mental Health!: https://blogs.ed.ac.uk/htunc/