Undergraduate study - 2019 entry


Fees and funding information if your normal home address is in a country outside of the European Union.

Full-time undergraduates from outside the European Union pay a fixed annual tuition fee.

This gives you the reassurance of knowing exactly how much you'll pay each year before your studies begin.

You can find information on fees, living costs and funding on our international students website.