- CERN upgrade to enable new chapter in physics
- Intensive farming has limited success, study finds
- Blood test spots patients’ infection risk
- Wayra partnership develops technology ventures
- Student and staff innovators celebrate success
- Stem cell therapy mends broken hearts
- Lung study points to therapies for chronic coughing disease
- Shanghai low carbon venture gathers pace
Information for applicants, current students and staff on the impact of the EU referendum.
Video highlights of our latest news and events.
News and information for our staff and student community.
Search our archive for news items and press releases.
Podcast in which academics discuss topics around a special theme.