Community on Senate agenda
The theme for the presentation and discussion section of the next Senate meeting is ‘the University in the community’.
The meeting will be held on 4 June.
Staff are invited to attend the presentation and discussion section of the meeting, but must first book a place through MyEd.
Range of speakers
The University is committed to community engagement through the exchange of knowledge, resources and skills.
A number of internal and external speakers will give presentations on this theme, including:
- Professor Mary Bownes, Senior Vice-Principal External Engagement
- Heather Rea, Project Lead, Beltane Public Engagement Network
- EUSA representatives from voluntary and community groups
- Dr Sue Rigby, Vice-Principal Learning and Teaching
- Moira Gibson, External Affairs Manager, Communications and Marketing