College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine

Take part in research

Volunteer as a research participant or become part of a research group.

Volunteer as a research participant

Volunteer as a research participant

If you live in Scotland, register for SHARE (Scottish Health Research Register), an NHS Research Scotland initiative. You can also submit your details to the Wellcome Trust, no matter where you live.

SHARE (Scottish Health Research Register)

Patient and public pnvolvement in research

Patient and public involvement (PPI) in research allows valuable knowledge and experience from patients and the public to improve the quality and relevance of research.

Become part of a research group to help researchers improve the quality of their research and ensure it's relevant to patients’ needs.

Patient and Public Involvement in Research