Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Specialist Clinical Interests
Oncological and Trauma reconstruction; Facial paralysis.
Ischaemia reperfusion injury, Facial paralysis, Microsurgical reconstruction.
- Psycho-social assessment in facial reanimation.
- Masseter contribution to the normal smile – an electrophysiology study.
- Animal bite injuries and emergency treatment.
- Osmotic tissue expanders.
- The influence of Laser Doppler scanning in pediatric burn management.
- Efficacy and safety of Tranexamic acid use in elective plastic surgery.
- Audit of all site regional plastic surgery trauma 2011-2012.
- Plastic Surgery in Garden, Principles and Practice of Surgery 7th and 8th Editions.
- The Management of the Paralysed Face for Stell and Maran’s Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery –Hodder Arnold March 2012 .
- Drugs in Microsurgery (Flap Pharmacology) in Microsurgical reconstruction of the Head and Neck Surgery. Wei FC and Neligan PC Quality Medical Publishing 2010.