Mr Falah practices all areas of Vascular Surgery, but has special interests in the treatment of thoraco-abdominal aortic aneurysms and minimally invasive endovascular procedures.
Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon / Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer
- Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- NHS Clinical Secretary: 0131 242 1059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments and Activities
Mr Orwa Falah has taken on the post of Consultant Vascular Surgeon.
- Present faculty member of Edinburgh EVAR course run by the RCSED.
- Past E-tutor for Edinburgh MSc in Surgical Sciences.
- E-tutor for ChM in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery run by the RCSED and University of Edinburgh.
- Present Faculty member of the Edinburgh MRCS OSCE preparation course run by the Royal College Of Surgeon of Edinburgh since January 2012.
- Present Faculty member of the higher surgical skills course run by the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh since January 2011.
- Present Faculty member of the student surgical skills competition run by the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh since 2011.
Mr Falah’s educational qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Jordan University of science and Technology, 1999
- Member Of The Royal College of surgeon of Edinburgh (MRCS Ed), 2005
- Intercollegiate speciality board in General and vascular Surgery and Fellow Of the Royal College Of Surgeon of Edinburgh FRCS Ed Gen(Vasc)
- Member of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Member of the European Society of Vascular Surgery
- Member of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Member of the British Society of Endovascular Therapy
A list of Orwa Falah's publications can be found by clicking here.