Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
Mr Reddy's clinical interests are surgery for colorectal cancer, minimally invasive surgery and TEMS.
Appointments and Activities
He has been a consultant surgeon since 2004 and he is also Clinical supervisor for Foundation year 2 doctors.
He is an E tutor for Edinburgh Surgical Sciences Qualification (ESSQ).
Mr Reddy is Year 3 GI module organiser for undergraduate teaching.
He is Clinical Lead for colorectal Quality Improvement Programme (QIP).
His higher surgical training was in the South East of Scotland and he specialised in colorectal surgery.
Mr Reddy completed his medical qualification and basic surgical training in India.
Mr Reddy’s educational qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, (MBBS), St John's Medical College, Bangalore University, India, 1990
- Masters of Surgery, (MS GenSurg), Gujarat University, India, 1994
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB GenSurg), 1994
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Glasgow, 1996
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS GenSurg), Edinburgh, 2002