Disability and Learning Support Service

Complaint procedure

How to make a complaint.

Complaint about your course of study

If you wish to appeal in relation to your marks, degree classification or award, please read the following University guidance:  Academic appeals

If you wish to lodge a more general complaint about your course of study, please read the following University guidance:  Student Complaint Procedure

If you have concerns about anything you have raised with the Student Disability Service, please talk to us so that we can try to put things right.

Complaint about the Student Disability Service

If you want to complain about the Disability & Learning Support Service please contact our Director in the first instance: 

Or you may contact us through our general contact details.  Contact Us