PhD Clinical psychology
- School of Health in Social Science
- Clinical psychology (PhD Researcher)
- Email: email@example.com
School of Health in Social Science
The University of Edinburgh
Doorway 6, Old Medical Building
- Teviot Place
- Post code
- EH8 9AG
2013-2016 MS Clinical psychology, Foundation University Islamabad, Pakistan
2011-2013 MSc Applied psychology, Foundation University Islamabad, Pakistan
2009-2011 BSc (Applied psychology, Economics, Computer Science), University of Punjab, Pakistan
Current research interestsI am interested in different aspects of humor and dimensions of helping behavior across cultures, how people link these interests with their faith and belief system, and when and how people use these various kinds of behavior for contented living.
- Paper presentation on topic of “Effects of Humor Styles and Altruism on Psychological Distress among Trainee Clinical Psychologists” at “1st International Conference on Clinical Psychology and the developing world: issues, challenges and solutions” organized by Institute of Clinical psychology, University of Management and Technology Lahore, Pakistan. (9-10 March, 2017).
- Poster Presentation on topic of “Gender Differences in the use of Humor Styles among Trainee Clinical Psychologists” at “6th International Conference on Psychology of Gender in Perspective: Issues and Challenges (ICPGP)” organized by National Institute of Psychology, Quaid E Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan. (1-2 December, 2016).
- Paper Presentation on topic of “Effect of Altruism on Depression among Trainee Clinical Psychologists” at First National Conference on Mental Health (NCMH 2016) “Latest Research Trends in Pakistan”, organized by Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan. (28-29th April, 2016).
- 4th Multi Disciplinary Student Research International Conference (MDSRIC), Organized by University of Wah, Pakistan. (29-30 August, 2018)
- International Conference on Women, Environment and Environmental Justice (ICWEEJ) “Consciousness Raising of Pakistani Women on Contemporary Academic and Social Issues” organized by Critical Thinking Forum (CTF), International Islamic University Islamabad in Collaboration with Department of State, US Embassy, Islamabad. (7-9 December, 2016)
- 7th National Symposium on Depression “Creating Awareness, Integrating Clinical Practice and Research” organized by Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences; College of Medicine; Rawal Institute of Health Sciences; Islamabad at Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi. (22 August, 2015).